13 October 2013

what and who you love

I'm feeling quite...whimsical...


if that is the right word.   I actually don't even really know what it means.

I've been trying to think of what extracurricular thing I would like to do when I return to school.

I swam last year...and that was fun.  I think it would be fun to try something new, too.


And then, I just started thinking about what makes me happy.  and what will make me happy?



the way that things turn out in my life never really turn out the way that I expect them to.

ever!

and that's ok.


I really love the simple things.

raindrops on windows.

the sun shining through foggy air.

crunchy snow.

water.

smelling new and fresh.

feeling strong after exercise.

making music on the piano.


but I REALLY love my family!

and my Savior, Jesus Christ!



i really love being able to help others.


i love having a seat heater.

i love blue skies, purple skies, pink skies, grey skies, and all of the above.


i love rainy days, snowy days, sunny days, and warm days.





and when it's the end of the day,

or the beginning of the day!

..

it all comes down to what and whom you love.



THAT is what is most important.


-Mal



No comments: