11 May 2018

itching

I've just been itching to write something. And I wouldn't call myself a writer. And I never have wanted to be a writer.

But I used to write a lot on this blog and it was nice. So I'm going to write something now.

I last created a post on this blog four years ago.

I wrote on this blog a lot during high school.

And I created things on this blog for myself and for others. It's nice to share ideas and pictures and things that I think about. It's different than facebook, instagram, or twitter. I can squish a lot more words in this space. This is kind of like a public journal, yeah?

Now I am a college graduate, married, and have an almost one year old baby.

There's no way I'm telling you all my secrets or my fears, (I suppose I don't even write about those in my private journal...) But I will say words on here and maybe share pictures and you can read it if you want.

Anyway, there's something nice about just putting your thoughts right out there, even if it may seem like there's not much to them. Social media presences have really changed over the last four years. I'm a little tired of instagram right now, so here I am. I feel like I can put more out here this way.

So, I'm a mom, a wife, a homemaker, a learner, and a thinker, and a try to do-er, and I'm writing right now.


No comments: